Core 3D CAD
2D & 3D CAD
3D & Electrical
3D & Simulation
3D & Technical Publications
|SW Electrical 2D||✘||✘||✔||✘||✘|
|SW Electrical 3D||✘||✘||✔||✘||✘|
|SW Flow Simulation||✘||✘||✘||✔||✘|
|SW Electronic Cooling||✘||✘||✘||✔||✘|
Solidworks (SW) on our computers
- The highest level of 3D solution in the SolidWorks family.
- The complete package of 2D and 3D modelling.
- Create single parts or advanced assemblies.
- SW Premium also features an introduction to simulation and flow analysis.
- Virtual testing of parts and assemblies saves time and money.
- No need to produce real life prototypes.
- Test against a broad range of parameters during the design process—like durability, static and dynamic response, motion of assembly, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and plastics injection moulding.
- Evaluate design performance and improve quality and safety.
- Helping you to understand the life cycle of parts.
- Using the correct materials and tooling can save businesses time and money.
- Allow for contingencies and allow for unforeseen circumstances.
SW Electrical 2D, SW Electrical 3D
- Effective designs and efficient schematics
- Reusable designs to save time in the early stages.
- 500,000 standard parts available.
- Placement of cabling in 3D.
- To easily produce effective technical documents,
- Assembly instructions,
- Training manuals.
- Produce a professional outlook to market.
SW Flow Simulation
- Analyse the flow in and around your parts and assemblies.
- Optimization of designs to reduce drag and increase flow.
SW Electronic Cooling
- Cooling requirements for standard components.
- Heat shrink and fan selection.
- Allow for changes to be made, such as adding thermal pads or material heat sinks.
SW HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning)
- Analyse the flow of gases in working and living environments.
- Optimal temperature design control.
- Accounts for human interactions.
- Accurately assess the requirements of industry standard air conditioning units.
- Recognise and convert between a variety of file types.
- Allow for file repairs and changes to be made.